The modern retina laser with slit lamp:
Classic 514 + PCL5 SH
- Classic design - illumination beam path from above
- Brilliant optic - Safe work
- Posterior segment optimized
- Coaxial laser coupling
- LED or halogen lighting
- Single-hand operation
The laser is placed on the table, so all functions are easily accessible by hand. Freely selectable spot sizes ranging from 50 μm to a maximum size of 600 μm are todays standard in modern laser-photocoagulation. The five magnification levels of the slit lamp allow precise viewing of the retina and thus providing optimal focusing and a detailed view of the anterior and posterior segment of the eye. The integrated protection filter in neutral color design is optimally matched to the retina laser CLASSIC.
Yes to Argon:
Less pain sensation – Less stress
In terms of pain perception*, the wavelength of the argon laser has advantages over the KTP laser. Based on our user data we have compiled when comparing KTP and argon lasers, the established argon wavelength of 514 nm used for photocoagulation is less painful.
Our users are also convinced and share with us the positive feedback of a more pleasant retina coagulation with the argon laser CLASSIC 514.*
In addition, we rely on the following advantages at CLASSIC 514:
- Facilitates treatment
- Shorter treatment times due to less pain sensation for the patient
- Good treatment result as expected
- Patients' anxiety of subsequent treatment decreases
* Based on the experience of pain sensitivity by Dr. Udo Heuer and Dr. Zia Carrim during the first half of 2018
CLASSIC + L-ord
Want to turn your diagnostic slit lamp into a retinal coagulator?
- Integrated Clear-View-Filter-Technology stands for high color accuracy, detailed imaging
- Easy handling – When swinging out, the physician’s protection filter automatically moves out of the field of view, back to laser position, L-Ord offers you the max. eye protection. At the same time, you enjoy a clear view of your patient without any interfering components.
- Stable mechanics – fits perfectly to many slit lamps*. The optics can be removed at any time. The stable construction is designed for a long service life and promises maintenance-free operation.
- Variable spot sizes - Manual adjustment range of the laser spot size from 50 to 500 µm.
|Output power||to 1200 mW on the cornea, continuously|
|Pulse length||1 ms - 2 s, APL selectable: 100 μ-seconds and smaller|
|Repetition rate||1 to 4 Hz|
|Aiming beam||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Stand area (HWD)||250 x 170 x 220 mm|
|Weight||3,3 kg - complete|
|Power supply connection||90 - 230 VAC|
|Laser outputs||1 fibre coupling|